APPROPRIATE COURT SHOES REQUIRED (NO BLACK-SOLED SHOES)
- PLEASE, all players MUST wear appropriate NON-MARKING tennis court shoes while playing tennis at any of our facilities. Black-Soles shoes, that leave black marks on the court, are NOT PERMITTED!
- Running Shoes (all brands), Crosstrainers (all brands), Youth Skate Style Shoes (DC, etnies, Vans, Nike Action Kids) are NOT APPROPRIATE shoes for our tennis courts….Thank You!
- Walk-ons are welcome at any time or when open courts are available and not pre-reserved.
COURT RESERVATION POLICIES:
COURT CANCELLATION POLICY
If you must cancel your court reservations, we would appreciate your letting us know as soon as possible so that someone else can have the opportunity to play or reserve court time. We never want turn players away and cancelled courts go unused!
- All cancellations made MORE than 4-hours in advanced there will be NO CHARGE.
- All cancellations made between 2 & 4-hours before reserved court time will be charged HALF of the court fees for the reservation
- All cancellations made within 2-hours of reserved court time you will be charged the FULL price of the court time reserved.
ADVANCED COURT RESERVATIONS
- Everyone is permitted to make advanced reservations for court time up to 7-days in advance, based on the hour played. When reservations for court time need to be made MORE THAN 7-Days in advance, there will be an additional charge of $1.00/hour/court.
- Although every effort will be made to accommodate court requests, court assignments are made at the discretion of the tennis clerk, and may change without notice.
- Only one member of your group should make the court reservation. If two or more courts are reserved for the same group, your group will be charged for the other courts reserved by members of your group, at that time, whether there are open courts or not.
- When group-players No-Show: If one or more players in your group are unavailable to play, the court is still reserved for your group! The reservation has been made and the court reservation fee still applies and payment will still be required
COURT CHECK-IN POLICY
- All players must check-in inside the pro shop and pay for your court fees PRIOR to the start of play.
- Once the court is paid for, there will be NO REFUNDS. We can offer a credit for court time.
- Your reserved court time will be held for 15 Minutes after the scheduled time, then “reassigned” when other players are waiting.
MAKING A COURT RENTAL CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY ALL OUR RULES, POLICIES AND REGULATIONS.
FREE COURT TIME 3:00-5:00 PM
- Senior citizens, 65 years or older, with appropriate indentification, i.e. Drivers License, and Youths, 17 years and younger, with current student body cards on Non-holiday weekdays, Monday thru Friday (ONLY) may play for free. (Walk-on basis ONLY, no reservations permitted)
Non-Authorized Tennis Instructors
- Instructors that are not independent contractors, under contract with First Serve Tennis , Inc. will not be permitted to teach their students on these courts.
Non Smoking Facility
- Smoking is not permitted within the facilities or on the courts. First Serve Tennis, Inc. will abide by the city policy on smoking on city property: Per municipal code 8.68.160 – City facilities – There shall be no smoking in any “CITY FACILITY” as defined in section 8.62.020 (c). We will also comply with any state and federal policy in this matter.
No Dogs Allowed
- Please, NO dogs are permitted on the courts or inside the pro shops.
Merchandise Return Policy – No Refunds
- Merchandise may be exchanged for store credit only
THE STAFF OF FIRST SERVE TENNIS, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. THE FOLLOWING ARE REASONS FOR DISMISSAL FROM THE COURTS:
- Disregard for our Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Improperly soled shoes or improper attire
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Abusive behavior towards staff, tennis pros and our patrons and guests
- Using foul language and being rude to other players and staff
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, including profanity or racquet throwing
- Abusing the courts and equipment
- Cell phone usage on the court that bothers other players
- Smoking within the courts or inside the facility
- Bringing drinks in glass bottles onto the court
First Serve Tennis, Inc. Thanks You for Your Cooperation